Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Got my keyboard!!

Hello internet!

My keyboard arrived in the mail, so I decided to make a post out of sheer excitement. It honestly types like a dream, I've never typed on a keyboard more awesome. The give is perfect, and it's completely unmarked, so I really look like a pro while I'm typing. Now on to some real news... or at least, what I consider real news.

I managed to get my club passed after being asked and turned down by 3 faculty sponsors. That was slightly more than I would have expected, but whatever, at least we have a sponsor now! The activity is going to be reviewed over Spring Break by the activities committee, and hopefully they'll approve it. I have a feeling though that, given the amount of faculty sponsors that turned me down, I shouldn't feel too optimistic about the outcome of their decision. One thing's for sure though: if it's passed, it'll be a lot of fun, and the logo looks absolutely kick-ass!!

Also, during cycling practice today (or what little we had), my coach's bike got hit by a car and subsequently ran into 3 members of a team. There was a bit of an accident but everybody was fine. At least it offered us a good chance to get to know the rest of the team; me and my co-captain sat with them on the side of the road and had a fun discussion.

That's kind of it in terms of updates, I'm just geeking out about my new keyboard. I need to come up with a name for it/him/her. I also need to decide s/he/it's gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment